How to repost a recurring event
When a posting has expired from GoodKiddo, you can repost the event if it will happen again in the future. All of your old events are saved in your account and you will have the opportunity to make changes before it is made live.
- Log in to your GoodKiddo account.
- Move your cursor over the Events tab at the top of your homepage and select Add/Edit.
- Click Past Events.
- Under Date and time and next to the event name you want to repost, click Edit Recurring Events.
- On the Reschedule Events page, make your changes.
- Once done, click Update Event.
- You’ll be asked: “Are you sure you want to reschedule this recurring event? If you do this, you will lose all booking information and the old recurring events will be deleted.” Click OK.