How to submit a public Event
It’s easy to submit an event that is open to the public and inform everyone about a family-friendly happening in your town.
- Log in to your GoodKiddo account.
- Move your cursor over the Events tab at the top of your homepage and select “Add/Edit“.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- Enter the event name.
- Since it’s an event open to the public, select “Not a Group Event“.
- Select the date and time of the event.
- Enter the location of the event/meet up.
- Enter the description/details of the event (not required).
- Select a category of the event (not required).
- If you want, add an image for the event. Skip it by clicking “Submit Event“.