How to add or change your profile photo
Your profile photo has to be a likeness of you or a headshot. Photos that aren’t allowed include:
- Company logos
- Other images that aren’t considered your likeness
Your profile photo will be used on your profile and throughout the site so people can recognize you.
- Click “Profile” at the top of a page.
- Click “Change Profile Photo“.
- Upload an image from your computer by clicking “Select your File“.
From here, you can:
- Change the position and size by dragging the white square.
- Once done, click “Crop Image“.
Note: You can upload JPG, GIF or PNG files. Your photo should be square.