GoodKiddo connects families to each other — and to everything nearby: Local businesses, services, job opportunities, and stuff for sale from the people down the block. We’re a team of compassionate parents, coming together on a mission to create a social platform for parents and families to build deeper connections, stay in the know, and help each other in their daily lives. Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that strong families make stronger communities, have been a guiding principle for GoodKiddo. We believe in:
– giving people a voice and sense of trust
– simplicity, down-to-earth values and spirit
– an alternative to impersonal, big-media sites
– no banner ads, no political ads
Now, more than ever, community plays a central role in inspiring and connecting us to what we care about most. We support working parents and partner with employers who look at their employees as humans and who are searching for a way to support this growing and diverse pool of talent. We are also setting a new standard of trust online. We do not sell your personal information – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes, and your conversations will not be indexed by search engines. At GoodKiddo, support and privacy are at the heart of everything we do. That’s doing business the right way. On top of these core values, we also believe in making your interactions with us less annoying.
Here’s how it works:
- We have no “partnerships” like other websites that will sell your private info.
- All support and operations are US-based.
- Every email will include a proper signature with contact information. No hiding.
- You will never be forced to deal with logging into a system for automated customer service. You always get to talk with a real human.
That’s the world we want to live in, and our business reflects that simple wish. You can support this goal by teaching your family and friends why they should switch to GoodKiddo:
- Explain how social media sites track you…researchers claimed that the data can be used to accurately predict a range of sensitive personal attributes including: sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious and political views, personal traits, use of addictive substances, parental separation, age, etc.
- Stand up for a pro-privacy business model…the world needs an alternative to the collect-it-all business model.
- We’re not motivated to get you addicted to spending more time on this platform while collecting as much information as possible about you.
- We don’t track you. Ever.
Last but not least, we have no investors. As a family-owned business in Michigan, we have the luxury of focusing on clients, not profit or financial return to investors. Help GoodKiddo achieve its mission to build a better village for families. We’re all in it together!