GoodKiddo is a social network for families, pediatric professionals, and others who take care of kids one way or another. We’re an international community of compassionate individuals, coming together on a mission to create conditions for a brighter future. We strive to be a place for people to build deeper connections, stay in the know, and help each other in their daily lives. Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that families and friends are one of the most important relationships in our lives, have been a guiding principle for GoodKiddo. We believe in:
– giving people a voice and sense of trust
– simplicity, down-to-earth values and spirit
– an alternative to impersonal, big-media sites
– no banner ads, no political ads
We are setting a new standard of trust online. You can support this goal by teaching your family and friends why they should switch to GoodKiddo:
- Explain how search engine and social media sites track you…researchers claimed that the data can be used to accurately predict a range of highly sensitive personal attributes including: sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious and political views, personal traits, use of addictive substances, parental separation, age, and gender
- Stand up for a pro-privacy business model…the world needs an alternative to the collect-it-all business model
- We don’t store your personal information and follow you around with ads
- We don’t track you. Ever.
Beyond building a local support team, GoodKiddo is a go-to place to network, learn, support one another, discuss anything related to the kiddos, and so much more. There has never been a more important time to build strong communities. Help spread GoodKiddo…we’re in it together!