GoodKiddo is a social platform for parents, teachers, pediatric professionals, and others who take care of kids one way or another. We’re an international community of compassionate individuals, coming together on a mission to create conditions for a brighter future. We strive to be a place for people to build deeper connections, stay in the know, and help each other in their daily lives. Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that families and friends are one of the most important relationships in our lives, have been a guiding principle for GoodKiddo. We believe in:
– giving people a voice and sense of trust
– simplicity, down-to-earth values and spirit
– an alternative to impersonal, big-media sites
– no banner ads, no political ads
We also support working parents with a community of peers and colleagues. We partner with employers who look at their employees as humans and who are searching for a way to support this growing and diverse pool of talent. We are setting a new standard of trust online. At GoodKiddo, support and privacy are at the heart of everything we do. That’s doing business the right way. You can support this goal by teaching your family and friends why they should switch to GoodKiddo:
- Explain how search engine and social media sites track you…researchers claimed that the data can be used to accurately predict a range of highly sensitive personal attributes including: sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious and political views, personal traits, use of addictive substances, parental separation, age, and gender
- Stand up for a pro-privacy business model…the world needs an alternative to the collect-it-all business model
- We don’t store your personal information and follow you around with ads
- We don’t track you. Ever.
Help GoodKiddo achieve its mission to cultivate a compassionate world where everyone has another family they can rely on….we’re all in it together!