How to send a message
You can send a message to a friend as follows:
- Log in to your GoodKiddo account and click Profile at the top right of any page.
- Click Messages and then Compose.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends and other people you know will appear in a dropdown.
- Select the person or people you want to message in the dropdown list that appears as you type their name.
- Enter a subject.
- Type your message and click Send Message.
You can also message any GoodKiddo member by clicking the Private Message box at the top of their profile. Only you and the people you’re messaging can view the contents and history of your conversation.
- Log in to your GoodKiddo account and click Members in the footer menu. If you’re in the same group, go to the group page and click on Members as well.
- To find the person, you can select the name by alphabetical order or use the Search box by entering the person’s name.
- Click the name of the member you want to message.
- On their profile page, click Private Message. You’ll be redirected to your profile page and that person’s name is now shown in the To field.
- Enter a subject and type your message. Once done, click Send Message.
You also have the option to send a Public Message to any GoodKiddo member. It will be seen by everyone either under your profile page or under a group page you selected.
- Log in to your GoodKiddo account.
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to message.
- Click Public Message.
- On the Site-wide Activity page, the username of that person is mentioned and you can type your message.
- Under Post in: select where you want your public message to be shown (under your profile page or under a group page).
- Click Post Update on the right.